SaaS Boilerplate comes with a SonarCloud integration for static code analysis. To get it configured and fully working you need to:
- Sign up (if you don't have an account yet) and log in to your SonarCloud account.
- Click on a plus sign in the top right corner -> "Analyze new project".
- Click on a "Setup a monorepo." link at the bottom.
- Select Organization you want to import the project to and the repository you want to import.
- Add a new project for all packages you want to be analyzed (backend, workers, webapp).
sonar-project.propertiesfiles in all of the packages to match the ones from the SonarCloud monorepo configuration.
- When it's done, code should be automatically analyzed during each BitBucket pipeline.